Donate & Help
Please donate money
We couldn’t do this without your help, so please donate to The Eye Fund.
People have been asking how they can get involved with The Eye Fund and help raise money.
How you can help The Eye Fund
There are lots of ways, and here are a few to get you started:
- Make a donation: A one–off donation of £20 would pay for half an hour of counselling.
- Regular payments: Use this standing order form to make a payment each month.
- Buy stuff: Purchase a print or picture. Details coming soon.
- Get physical: Take part in a sponsored walk/run/jog/etc for The Eye Fund.
- Get quizical: Have a quiz night in the pub/church hall/house/etc.
- Eat & drink: Hold an Eye Fund coffee morning/cake tasting/etc. (We can supply artwork).
- Exhibition ideas: Using our contact form, suggest a gallery (complete with contact name/number), that you think would be interested in showing Simon’s work.
- Corporate charity: Make The Eye Fund your charity for this year at work. Ask us how.